Choice marine offers the custom boating accessories with amazing Features. Boat Leveler tabs are two stainless steel planes installed on the transom. Boat Leveler Tabs employ the force of hydraulics for smooth trimming action. As the hydraulic cylinders deflect the trim tabs, water flow is redirected. Upward pressure is created under the trim tabs, raising the stern.
Below are some of the features which you need to check which buying the boat leveler:
- Solenoids: epoxy sealed, custom designed, and humidity resistant.
- Wiring: they are Color-coded wiring in 25′ to 40′ lengths with quick connects fittings, making installation easy.
- Motor: Resists temperature and amperage build-up. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts, and is easily disassembled.
- Pump: Amperage doesn’t exceed 16, the built-in bypass is factory set at 400 P.S.I. tolerance held to .00025.
- Brackets: Knockout pins act as shear pins it tab strikes an object. Swivel type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted an adjusted to any angle.
- Cylinders: Impact resistant, eliminates high and low pressure leaks, fiberglass reinforced nylon cylinders, two expanding type seals, plus O-ring.
- Motor Cover: high impact ABS plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir. The filler is located in front. The cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
- Rocker Type Controls: 2TP Micro switch with silver contact points adjust the tabs for maximum control and performance.
- Trim Tabs: 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. Insta-Trim’s hinges prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
- Hose: Rated at 2000 lb. burst pressure, 15′ of hose is supplied for your system. Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fitting at the solenoid.